For those attending the ANESTHESIOLOGY 2019 annual meeting, held October 19 – 23 in Orlando, stay connected with the ASA My Meeting app, available for FREE download in the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. This app puts all critical information at your fingertips, helps you connect with your colleagues from around the world, and gives you access to valuable meeting information before, during and after the event.
Here are some of the reasons why this app is a valuable resource for attendees:
- Access the meeting agenda, search for sessions, and customize your itinerary
- View exhibitor listings and details with an interactive Exhibit Hall map
- See all the speakers and view their presentations
- Receive real-time meeting announcements through push notifications directly to your iPhone or iPad
- Grow your professional network by searching for and connecting with other attendees and speakers
- Receive critical meeting materials via download through the app
- Easily transmit CME data and receive your educational credits
Wonder what your Duke Anesthesiology colleagues are up to at ANESTHESIOLOGY 2019?
Many are presenting, moderating or speaking on behalf of our department! View the full listing below to catch your colleagues in action: